Thank you Purplebutterfly, for the nomination.Its my first Nomination so am very thankful to you. I really appreciate it and everyone please go visit her blog.
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
2. Write a post to show your award.
3. Give a brief story of how your blog started.
4. Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
5. Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
6. Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & provide the link to the post you created.
When he Lost his faith in Humanity, Friendship, Love and had no hope of restoring the Faith again. Neither he was able to trust anyone nor he had someone to share his feeling with.
One Boy With Thousands of Feeling was helpless and was unable to share his feeling with anyone. Even if he used to share his feeling with someone either they never heard him or they used to Hurt him. Finally, he thought of sharing his feeling with a Piece of Paper , because he was for sure that it won’t hurt him back.
So this is how I started my Blogging career.
As being an amateur blogger, I can’t give any advice to the new Bloggers,
But yes, I would like to suggest them two things…
- Write for your Self
- Love your existing readers
I would like to nominate the following people
- Akhila (Words and Nation)
- Shreya Sharma (Mysterious Soul)
- AMITAV CHOWDHURY
- Sakshi Gour (Rising Phoenix)
- Goin’ the extra…aaamile
- Asha Seth (Asha’s Blog)
- Poornima (OUDTHOUGHTSVOICEDOUT)
- Adit (A Bit of Wisdom & A Bit of Play!)
- Shivashish Kulshreshtha (shivashishspeaks)
- Sasha (Sasha’s Writings)
- Anil (Anil’s Blog)
- AANCHAL (TALES OF LIFE)
I had Nominated people who are a passionate blogger there are many more but as you know only 15 😦
So if I missed you I’m sorry!
– Vinayak Gupta